All you need to get started is your library card number. If you don’t have a card, simply bring proof of address to the library to get one. It’s Free. And, so is the Libby App. Everything you need to know about how to get the app and how to use it, is explained here.
By using Libby you’ll have access to tens of thousands of FREE ebooks and audio books courtesy of the Winthrop Public Library and the NOBLE Library Network. It couldn’t be easier, but if you have any questions give us a call or stop by for assistance.
Some features included:
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
- Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
- Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
- Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
- All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
- Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
- Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab