As a service to our patrons, the Winthrop Public Library will be offering a limited number of Massachusetts State Tax Forms and Federal Forms that will be available on the main floor of the Adult Library as the forms are delivered to us.
- Automated refund information: 1-800-829-4477
- General information and help: 1-800-829-1040
- Order tax forms: 1-800-829-3676
- TDD (for deaf and hard of hearing taxpayers): 1-800-829-4059
- The IRS also lists an interactive tax assistance tool: https://www.irs.gov/help/ita.
Massachusetts forms and instructions are also available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms. You can contact the MA Department of Revenue for general help and information, or to order forms, by calling 1-800-392-6089.
In addition, AARP Tax Aides are available in several Boston area locations for qualified senior tax payers:
Please remember that library staff are not qualified to answer tax related questions!